Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How to Make Glue

Start out with two russet potatos.  Cook in a 375° oven about two hours.  Remove from oven, let cool for about five minutes.  Cut into 1" pieces.  Place into food processor, along with a pat of butter and a dollop of sour cream.  Run food processor until potatos are smooth, about 10-15 seconds.  Use plaster trowel to remove from food processor.  Spread on surface needing adhesive or, very optionally, eat.

Do not ask me how I came to know this formula for glue.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Edible glue! Hey, last Saturday (or was it Sunday) Chuck told me he was going to go visit you and talk about tiles. But he never left the house!? Was that a firm date you two had, or just a vague idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you aren't on the high-side of 50-something. sigh . . .

    Just kidding. I'm a friend of Carol E's and I spotted your glue post on her sidebar and had to check it out. I don't have to ask you how you know. I've eaten my fair share of glue. Not lately, of course.

    ReplyDelete